Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Challenge #305 ~ Animals

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! Thanks for joining us! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...
Our Special Guest Diva...
Any photo is going to look great on this amazing layout!


The Dynamic Diva Design Team...
(Coming Soon)








Our Valentine Colors Showcase picks...

~ KT Fit Kitty ~


Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site. 

We are looking forward to all those projects that you create this week.

6 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Awwww, the projects are all so wonderful. What a great collection of animals set and ready to inspire us all.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thanks for the top pick award! Congrats to the other top picks! I love this week's theme! So many cute cards and projects! Gorgeous work, DT! Those adorable critters have me smiling from ear to ear! Hope to be back to play along!

Vicki said...

Thanks ladies, for choosing to showcase my Valentine card! I wouldn't be able to create without my die cuts.

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to be your guest designer this week. I love the animal theme. The DT projects are awesome! Love that koala box a lot. Hugs!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the fun challenge. All the inspirations are beautiful! x

Vicki said...

Thanks for choosing my Valentine as a showcase pick!!