Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenge # 29: For A Special Teacher

Hi Everyone,
Happy Tuesday!!! We are back once again to announce another wonderful challenge winner and to start this week's Challenge off right :o) Last week challenge had sooo many delightful entries. The lucky winner this week is #17 Anne with her School of Wizard!!!! Which you can find *HERE* Last week we kicked it off with going to school and this week we are going to thank all the hard work of our wonderful teachers!!!!!!







 We hope everyone has a wonderful week!!! Don't forget to see if you were "Showcased" this week :o)

Here is your badge Anne! Enjoy your Sizzix die. 

6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

too cute!!! these are wonderful creations by the DT!
Thanks for another fun challenge ladies!
hugs

Maribel said...

As a teacher, I can promise you that these cards mean the world to us! Awesome work DT! I just entered my card:)
Maribel
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I am so glad I found your challenge blog and I hope to join more of your challenges.

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Apple Card to THANK all the Teachers that have taught my daughter.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers said...

Thanks for the challenge. I was inspired to make a back to school card and bookmark for my daughter who is a dedicated teacher.

marg0006 said...

this was a fun challenge. I will probably give it to one of my granddaughters for a teacher.