Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A *Bonus* Challenge to kick off our blog!

Good Morning ladies!! :) I hope everyone is as excited to get going on our new challenges are we are! We were originally scheduled to post our first challenge on February first but decided to get the ball rolling and start everyone off with a little pre-kick-off *bonus* challenge!

This has been a long & dreary winter in our part of the world, and i'm assuming many others! So we're going to brighten things up with some fun winter cards!!

~Carla~
(Cricut Expression & Winter Frolic Cartridge *Provo-Craft)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
~Tammy~
(Cricut Expression & Accent Essentials Cartridge *Provo-Craft)


~Heidi~
(Cricut Baby Bug & Wild Card Cartridge *Provo-Craft)


~Jess~
(Cricut with A Child's Year Cartridge *Provo-Craft)


~Heather~
(Cricut Expression, Accent Essentials, Schoolbook Plantin Cartridges *Provo-Craft)


~MistyRose~


Now... let's see some gorgeous winter themed creations ladies! Cards, layouts, altered items, anything goes! Just have fun & be creative! A reminder that you can use ANY die-cutting machine! Please use Mr. Linky below to link us to your challenge project and remember when possible, post what machine you used, and with what cartridge/die please! :)

Because this is a BONUS Challange we have added a bonus prize!! The amazingly muti talented Carla is offering up one of her uber cool BG Origins Camera Straps to one lucky participant! Check this beauty out:



Happy Scrapping ladies!! :)

~Carla & Tammy~


15 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the cards - what a great winter pick-me-up! I just cleaned up all my craft supplies, but I guess I had better pull them all out again!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

What great creations! They definitely got my creative juices going!

Turnedgypsy said...

Oh wish I was feeling up to a challenge. Good luck guys. These are awesome. Misty as always love your projects

Chris Wooten

paper bag create said...

Well...my rendition of a winter themed card....February's still winter for everyone... LOL.. Thanks for the challenge!
Look forward to more challenges.
Cheers.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful Creations! I just found my way here from the Purple Panther. Looks like fun!

BrendaB said...

Looking forward to upcoming challenges!

Gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria said...

Sorry I didn't do the winter theme?!?!? Maybe I can use this for a Spring themed challenge!!!! :) :)

Kris said...

Thanks for the challenge, looking forward to more. Have a great day!

V Colbourne said...

Fantastic new blog you have here. Your cards are just gorgeous. Very wonderful design team. Thanks so much for the challenge and I am very excited to participate!

Brenna said...

I love all the DT posts!! Soo cute. Can't wait to do more challeneges with you guys!!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Carla said...

Thanks so much all your wonderful comments ladies!! We're loving all your cards so far!! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

I loved this challenge. it was so fun. everyone on your dt. gave me inspiration.

ES said...

Thanks for this challenge- What a fun site!

Sherry S. said...

Love your blog! The cards are just beautiful and inspiring me to make more!!